Introducing our elegant and minimalist wedding invitation template, thoughtfully crafted for couples seeking a sophisticated touch for their special day. Effortlessly personalize this stunning 5x7 inch design on a desktop computer and create the perfect invitation that showcases your unique style.
Upon purchase, you'll receive a PDF containing instructions on how to access and edit your template. Enjoy the flexibility of choosing between PDF and JPEG formats for printing, tailored to your preferences:
• Download your template as a JPEG with the "Show Bleed" option selected. Upload the file to Zazzle using this link: https://www.zazzle.com/5x7_invitation_cards_custom_print-256642475101870037. Select the appropriate size for printing, and Zazzle will print and deliver directly to your door, including free envelopes.
Local Print Shop:
• Choose a local print shop, FedEx, Office Depot, Staples, or other printing services. Download your template as a PDF with the "Show Bleed" option selected.
• Embrace a DIY approach by downloading your template as a PDF with the "Save Paper" and "Show Trim Marks" options selected. Print your invitations at home on high-quality paper.
For optimal results, we recommend printing on heavy card stock (100lb - 130lb white card stock). For envelopes, use the following sizes:
• 5x7" Invitation: A7 (5.25x7.25") or UK/AUS (133mm x 184mm)
• 3.5x5" RSVP Card: A1 (3 5/8 x 5 1/8")
• Page size and orientation are not editable.
• Editing is only possible on a laptop or desktop computer; tablets and phones are not supported.
• All designs are for personal use only.
For custom sizes or any questions, feel free to message us through the "Message Christine" button. We're here to help make your special day even more memorable!
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Please contact me within 7 days of delivery. If the item is broken or if the print is incorrect, please include a picture. This way I can see the issue and work quickly to find a solution that works best for you.
Unfortunately, with the pandemic, it's become difficult to track packages. In some cases, even though tracking information has been assigned, packages may not get scanned by the carrier.
Once the order leaves my establishment, I have no way to know where it's located, if it's not included in the tracking.
If there's been a very long delay, please reach out to the carrier to see if they can provide more information on the shipment. Please let me know as well, so I can also keep an eye on the shipment.