Experience the serene beauty of nature with this set of 3 digital watercolor art prints, featuring majestic birch trees in a tranquil forest landscape. Ideal for elevating the ambiance of your home or office, these digital downloads allow you to print the artwork at your convenience and create stunning wall displays. Revel in the calming influence of these nature-inspired gallery wall set prints, perfect for any room or decor style.
Upon purchase, you will receive a high-quality, printable digital file that you can print at home or at your favorite local print shop.
• 5 high-resolution 300dpi JPEG files
• PDF containing all sizes for versatile printing options
• 4:5 Ratio: 4"x5", 8"x10", 12"x15", 16"x20"
• 3:4 Ratio: 6"x8", 9"x12", 12"x16", 15"x20", 18"x24"
• 2:3 Ratio: 4"x6", 8"x12", 12"x18", 16"x24", 20"x30", 24"x36"
• 5"x7" and 11"x14"
How it works:
• Purchase the listing.
• After payment confirmation, you will receive a PDF from Etsy with a link to download your files.
Alternatively, you can go to https://www.etsy.com/your/purchases to download the files.
• Follow the instructions provided to download your image files.
• Print your artwork at home or at your favorite local print shop.
• Frame and display your new digital painting!
Please note that colors may vary slightly depending on your monitor, printer, and paper used. We recommend using high-quality paper for the best results.
Still shopping? Check out our gallery art collection:
For custom size requests or any questions, feel free to send us a message.
We'd be happy to help!
Thank you for choosing Fluffy Dragon Designs for your printable art needs!
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Please contact me within 7 days of delivery. If the item is broken or if the print is incorrect, please include a picture. This way I can see the issue and work quickly to find a solution that works best for you.
Unfortunately, with the pandemic, it's become difficult to track packages. In some cases, even though tracking information has been assigned, packages may not get scanned by the carrier.
Once the order leaves my establishment, I have no way to know where it's located, if it's not included in the tracking.
If there's been a very long delay, please reach out to the carrier to see if they can provide more information on the shipment. Please let me know as well, so I can also keep an eye on the shipment.